Monday, December 11, 2006

Game

Hey Adam, please take that child sound out of there, it's irritating!Let's leave it with no sound. Also, I noticed that whenever the time is over it doesn't stay on 0, it goes to -1, -2, -3, -4..etc...we need to fix that.

There's no need for graphic on the "Game Over" and "You Win" pages, I just thinking about changing the type and also the colour...remember, keep it simple.

Gianni said he will be in school early to burn the cd and print the covers. Can Brian and Adam be with him? I won't be able to since I have a meeting with Peter, then exam, then Peter's class. But I'll have my cel phone on me and if anything goes wrong I'll be available to help.

1 comment:

Team Red Bite said...

I've given the PLAY AGAIN button a bit of decoration and made the scores white. Other then that, I'd like to keep using Arial. It will match the game's logo better, and most modern games are using common typefaces for information like this

http://www.segatech.com/powervr/kyro1/quake3_shot3.jpg
The scores on the bottom right

http://www.hotzeltopf.de/albums/UnrealTournament2003/medium_Shot00094.jpg
All the text is in plain simple fonts. If we had time to through in some backgrounds it would be cool, but we don't.

-Adam